Strategies of Diretorate of Education
· Recruit and retain highly qualified teachers who are committed to deliver the expectations outlined in the vision and mission.
· Ensure merit and quality in the admission of students;
· Develop and deliver knowledge content that is relevant to the local context; that capitalizes on local comparative advantages.
· Promote interactive and student centered learning.
· Develop a culturally symbolic (architecture) and inviting school environment.
· Undertake continued teachers and co- staff to maintain excellence in quality.
· Promote multidisciplinary integration of educational programs in order to enhance the versatility of its studies.
· Facilitate “access” through “distributive” learning and “decentralization”.
· Seek multiple avenues for resource development.